Friday, June 17, 2011

DAD photo collage

This is a really different type of post for me, but it's what I absolutely love doing in my "free time". I'd love to call myself an "amateur photographer"...or maybe it's just called a "mommy photographer"...either way, I love taking pictures of my kid(s) **(My son is 2 and I have another little boy due ANY day)**.

Usually to process photos I like, or for clients, using Lightroom. I've also used Picnik for other things, but I just realized you can make photo collages using Picnik! I love this feature, especially for blogging purposes! Hoping to enhance my blog for next year, you'll definitely be seeing more collages on here!

This is also a super-cute idea for Father's Day...which I'm taking to have processed today so I can have it ready for Sunday (can you say LAST MINUTE LARRY?!)

Happy digital collage-ing!

2 comments: